Foriegn Exchange

Entry Formalities

Protected Area Permit (PAP): For Foreign Tourist is required permit for a Arunachal Pradesh, period of 10 day. Extendable. PAP Govt royalty fee $50 per person. Permit apply through recognized register local Tour Operator/Travel Agent. Maximum 04 person. If less than 04 person should be obtain (RAP) Restricted Area Permit from Ministry of Tourism Govt. of India, New Delhi. Contact us 07 weeks in advance, after obtaining India visa, to arrange for the permits. Please send Xerox copy of passport and visa by internet scan or post, which can process for permit.

Inner Line Permit (ILP): For Indian Tourist is required permit for Arunachal Pradesh, period of 15 days. Please send you full address with any I card, Driving, Election Card.

Resident Commissioner, Government of Arunachal Pradesh, New Delhi, Arunachal Bhawan, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. Phone No: (011) - 23013915 / 23013956 / 26880901 (R)

Principal Resident Commissioner, Assam House, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. Tel: 26116444 / 8069 Fax: 2611705

Resident Commissioner, Meghalaya House, 9, Aurangjeb Road, New Delhi-110011. Tel: 23015503 Fax: 23014471

Special Resident Commissioner, Manipur Bhawan, 2, Sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi-110021. Tel: 26114151, 26873009 Fax: 26111803

Resident Commissioner, Nagaland House, 29, Aurangjeb Road, New Delhi-110001. Tel: 23012296, 23794680 Fax: 23794240

Resident Commissioner, Mizoram House, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. Tel: 23016408, 23015951 (PBAX), 23015725 (PBAX) Fax: 23012331

Resident Commissioner, Tripura Bhawan,Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. Tel: 23012693 Fax 23793827